Rubber Duckie your not the one!
The further destruction of the country takes place in this method of indoctrination. The presentation of Gay life choices placed in front of children before they can truly understand the implications is doing damage beyond the reach of average cash strapped 2 job, if they are lucky family. It is difficult to be the “nuclear family” and remove the influence of what used to be, in our day, trusted TV sources for wholesome programming. Well Gee Wally it is not that way anymore. You think Beaver?
This idea isn’t going to make a big splash with Rubber Duckie. An online campaign to pressure the producers of “Sesame Street” into having lovable roommates Bert and Ernie get married is gathering steam. Getting hitched would change things for Ernie, who has long sang about how his bath toy, Rubber Duckie, “was the one.”
More than 700 people have signed on to the petition, posted at change.org. “We are not asking that Sesame Street do anything crude or disrespectful,” reads the petition for the muppet merger. “It can be done in a tasteful way. Let us teach tolerance of those that are different.”
- Duh Aficionado Magazine: Bert And Ernie Aren’t Not Married Because Of Intolerance (videogum.com)
- Should Sesame Street’s Bert and Ernie Get Married? (newsfeed.time.com)
- Petition Calls for Sesame Street’s Bert and Ernie to Be Married (newsfeed.time.com)
- Which Show Has The Most Epic Guest Star List Ever? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tons Of Celebrities Set To Appear On Sesame Street’s 42nd Season (wcbsfm.radio.com)
- ‘Sesame Street’ Books Joel McHale, Mila Kunis & More Big Names for New Season (aoltv.com)
- Handpicked News: 10 Things NPR Got Wrong, Bert And Ernie Shouldn’t Get Married, Right To Discriminate Against Gays, New Ape Overlords… (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Math, science focus of new ‘Sesame Street’ season (pbpulse.com)
- Katy Perry banned from Sesame Street for being too raunchy (entertainment.msn.co.nz)