The GLOWING Honesty of the TSA
Anthony Gucciardi Activist Post
Has the government known since 1998 that the TSA body scanners could be giving you cancer?
An explosive report has exposed the carcinogenic effects of X-ray body scanners, finding that up to 100 United States airline passengers each year could get cancer from the machines. Despite the report coming out years ago, millions of Americans still walk through the carcinogenic TSA X-ray body scanners, also known as naked body scanners.
While many passengers may not develop full-blown cancer as a result, radiation is truly unsafe at any dose. Furthermore, the long-term usage of the X-ray body scanners have not been fully studied — the number of cancers caused by the machines may actually increase over time.
- Government Ignored 1998 Report Finding up to 100 Cancer Deaths from TSA Naked Body Scanners Per Year (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Cancer-Causing Airport Scanners? Enough Is Enough (dakotavoice.com)
- Up to 100 US air passengers a year could get cancer from new x-ray that FDA never evaluate (americablog.com)
- Is the TSA Downplaying Backscatter Cancer Risks? [Tsa] (gizmodo.com)
- American Travelers Continue To Rebel Against TSA Body Scanners (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Cancer Surges In Body Scanner Operators; TSA Launches Cover-Up (usapartisan.com)
- Scanners (maxredline.typepad.com)
- TSA Scanners Get Less Naked (patspapers.com)
- Exposed documents reveal Napolitano, TSA lied about safety of cancer-causing naked body scanners (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Amid cancer concerns, airport X-ray machines will undergo further testing (nj.com)