Uploaded by AlmostTooLateNow on Dec 4, 2011
VIDEO IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THEY CAN DO LEGALY NOW
1) Explicitly authorize the federal government to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others picked up inside and outside theUnited States;
(2) Mandate military detention of some civilians who would otherwise be outside of military control, including civilians picked up within the United States itself; and
(3) Transfer to the Department of Defense core prosecutorial, investigative, law enforcement, penal, and custodial authority and responsibility now held by the Department of Justice.
The Washington Post of course did its part to make sure it appeared this bill was about “terrorists”, who could be held indefinitely, who could be subject to extraordinary rendition (transferred to countries like Egypt for extensive torture) and glossed over or totally avoided mentioning the fact that the provisions of this bill could be applied, and are actually intended to be applied to US citizens on US soil.
The language of the bill is intentionally very broadly written to allow later interpretations that will be used to redefine yet again, our rights, our protections, striking each one down under the false flag use of “the war of terror”.
In the last several years we have seen the militarization of our local law enforcement under the direction of Homeland Security. We now have major US cities armed with military tanks, drones, and outfitted like star wars storm troopers; all for use against US citizens in their own communities. Local law enforcement has been remade into extended military units to enable them to become a working military unit in tandem with military control. These law enforcement units have ceased operating as “protect and serve” civil service operations and instead have become direct threats to the communities which are forced to endure them. The escalating violence against the citizens, the abrogation of rights, the violation of standing laws and the protection provided to these units by the courts should have us all demanding an end to Homeland Security interference in local law enforcement activities and reverting law enforcement back to one of community protection and service.
We have seen the creation of the White House Rural Council along with other newly created agencies that all include the military as part of their structure. This is no accident. There is no plausible reason the military would be included in any Council making preparations to unlawfully enter into the states, unless military action against the citizenry was anticipated.
S.1867 is a catch all bill. Its intention is to make legal (not lawful) the crime of unlawful detention without due process. By extension, the bill would condone the practice of extraordinary rendition for the purpose of torture of US citizens who could be kidnapped from our streets without being charged with a crime, having access to the courts for redress (the bill condones the military holding tribunals outside of the US court system at its discretion) and holding US citizens indefinitely without charging them with any crime.
This bill is one of the final steps necessary in striking down any remaining Constitutional protections or rights, all under the phony war of terror being perpetrated by our own government against its own citizens. This is not a right or left, Democrat or Republican plan……they are all in it together. They will all vote for it together knowing full well that it is an assault on the people of the US.
In my opinion, it is an open declaration of war against the people by our own government.
This brings us back to the initial question:
If ordered to do so, would our own military turn on us?
It appears they would.
- Our Bill of Rights May be No More If House Passes 1867 (socyberty.com)
- S.1867: The hunting of America expands (ppjg.wordpress.com)
- Senate Vote on S.1867 will Allow Military To Intern Americans Without Trial (yourdaddy.net)
- The entire United States is now a war zone: S.1867 passes the Senate with massive support (zionistoutrage.com)
- 93 Traitor Tyrants Oppose 7 Patriots !!! S 1867 Passes !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul vs Battlefield USA S.1867 – RT (postamericana.wordpress.com)
- S. 1867 National Defense Authorization Act and the implications of language included (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Passage of S.1867: Our enemy is within (zionistoutrage.com)
- Frontier Gibberish John McCain: Military Strips Citizens Of Their Miranda Rights ~ S.B. 1867 – McCain vs. Rand Paul. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- RIP, Constitution. The Second Republic died this week. Of course, we don’t care (that’s why it died). (fabiusmaximus.wordpress.com)