Is it only activism when conservatives do it?
Cass Sunstein explains his definition of Judicial Activism. I think he misses out on something though. He professes that it is constitutional. But I am pretty sure he is not a constitutional advocate. Just another Marxist regulator working the system for a leftist agenda.
- Obama: SCOTUS Overturning Health Care Law Would Be “Judicial Activism” (alan.com)
- History Revisionism – Obama Slams Supreme Court – Says ObamaCare Passed With “Strong Majority” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Obama: “An unelected group of people” (bellalu0.wordpress.com)
- Obama warns the Supreme Court justices not to play activist with the health care law: (shortformblog.com)
- Obamacare Court debate (asdaqua.wordpress.com)
- Obama On Obamacare: ‘The Supreme Court Will Uphold The Law’ (thinkprogress.org)