It looks like more long standing favors are being payed back as the Progressives in the White House continue their march to ‘Red Square’.
A federal judge in Washington has dismissed the wrongful-termination lawsuit filed by Gerald Walpin, the AmeriCorps inspector general who was fired last year by President Obama. And not just dismissed; if the decision by U.S. District Judge Richard Roberts stands, in the future the White House will be able fire other inspectors general as it fired Walpin without fear of legal consequences.
SOURCE : washingtonexaminer.com
This is a very bad precedent being set America. We need to let lawmakers on the Hill know this is not acceptable. Walpin was flat out fired with a coat of PC paint. This goes deeper though. On the surface it may not look like much but the cronyism runs very very deep here. This Judge that dismissed the case is some what beholden to Eric holder for his accelerated success in the DC Beltway.
After working as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington, D.C., in 1993, Roberts was appointed by U.S. Attorney Eric Holder as the principal Assistant U.S. Attorney, serving as second-in-command of the office. SOURCE : thehistorymakers.com
So could it be that Holder was holding an ace up his sleeve. Is another favor being paid back to help the administration? Who can we trust if the watchdogs get fired and the federal judges that are cozy with the AG and may be beholden to the DOJ for previous favors? I smell a RAT!
In the CSPAN Video below shot in November of 2009, Senator Chuck Grassley fired into the administration for stonewalling him over his request for information and documents and eventually making a joke of the promise to be the most transparent administration. As well in the CSPAN video here you can see Senator Jon Kyl also complain about the DOJ and the administrations blatant miss-direction and non response communications. This link goes to the Grassley / Issa Report filed on October 20th of 2009.
Vodpod videos no longer available. http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4451042
3. This affidavit is submitted in support of an application for a criminal complaint and corresponding arrest warrants charging defendants John G. Roberts, Paul R. Michel, William H. Stafford, Jr., Richard W. Roberts, Paul L. Feldman, David B. Sentelle, Douglas H. Ginsburg, Karen Lecraft Henderson, Judith W. Rogers, David S. Tatel, Janice Rogers Brown, Thomas B. Griffith, Brett M. Kavanaugh, Alberto Gonzales, Paul McNulty, Ernie Allen, Marina Utgoff Braswell, Susan Brinkerhoff, D. Jean Veta, Beltway Lobbyist/Attorneys Eric Holder,…..
SOURCE : malfeasance/
Walpin still asserts that he was removed because he did his job too well in investigating and reporting on wrongdoing with taxpayers’ money.
So when does America, We the People get a chance to call for a real investigation. Why did Judge Richard W. Roberts not recuse himself in the Walpin case, his ties to Holder are overshadow transparency. Will we ever see truth and justice under the intertwined cronyism of this ‘Progressive Regime’.
- Grassley, Issa: Recess appointment of ethics czar was ‘inappropriate’ (thehill.com)
- Investigations Find ‘Unprecedented’ Political Review of FOIA Requests by Homeland Security Department (cnsnews.com)
- “Operation Fast and Furious” Needs To Be A Bigger Story (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Inspector general: Yes, Obama’s Amtrak bureaucrats railroaded taxpayer watchdog (michellemalkin.com)
- Rove subpoenaed by Conyers (politico.com)
- Meeting with fired IG called ‘painful’ (politico.com)
- Suggestion to Eric Holder.. (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)
- Maggie Gallagher Decides Obama ‘Unilaterally Declared That Gay Is Like Black’ (queerty.com)
- Obama plays the Medi-scare card against Republicans | Examiner Editorial | Editorials | Washington Examiner (gds44.wordpress.com)
- DOJ Closes Criminal File on U.S. Attorney Firings (patterico.com)
- Recess appointments Berwick, Becker renominated in new session (hotair.com)